Premier Care Clinic ultrasound unit is a diagnostic ultrasound practice within Premier Care Clinic devoted to meeting the needs of the patients, clinic and external referrals in providing an ultrasound service to assist the doctors in the management of their patients.
The unit provides a general ultrasound service dedicated to:
- Obstetrics ultrasound, including early pregnancy assessment
- 1st trimester screening for chromosomal abnormalities (using Fetal Medicine Foundation software to calculate risks)
- 20 week morphology scan, fetal blood flow assessment and detailed fetal cardiac assessment.
- Gynecology ultrasound, including all aspects of gynecology, fertility assessment and follicular studies.
- General abdominal ultrasound .
- Kidneys, ureters, bladder (KUB) ultrasound.
- Soft Tissue ultrasound.
- Small parts ultrasound.
We only use entirely digital ultrasound equipment (Philips HDI 5000 & Siemens X500) which combined with an experienced Sonographer provides the best possible imaging.
In obstetrics we provide an ultrasound imaging, counseling and prenatal screening service. This involves the use of ultrasound, which is a non-invasive investigation.
Furthermore should there be a requirement for referral, we provide direct referral to top Fetal Medicine centers and specialists around the world.